Like many people your superannuation may be the biggest asset you have after your home so it’s important to ensure you’re making the most of it.
How many super funds do you have? Where are they invested? What are your entitlements with your employer? Understanding the basics of superannuation and investing now could save you thousands in the future.
Did you know that income protection and life insurance can be held within your super meaning your premiums could be paid by the super fund?
Did you also know that you could make a contribution to super before tax and potentially pay less tax overall?
It's exciting the choice we have with super. Have you considered:
· How you invest your super?
· Making extra contributions to super?
· Saving for a Government co-contribution?
· Thought about salary sacrifice?
· Chat with us to see where we can help?
Working with us includes the following steps:
· Looking at where you are now with your super
· Chatting about how you see your super growing
· Discussing ways we can help you make the most of your super
· Working with you to make any changes where needed
· A regular touch base to see how you're enjoying the new plan
Possible outcomes for when you hit those super duper goals:
· Peace of mind knowing you have a support network looking after you
· Understanding of your financial position
· Opportunity to make changes when it suits you
· Knowledge that we'll keep on top of the legislation changes for you
Many people aren’t aware of the relatively simple strategies available to them to maximise their superannuation. You needn’t be one of them.
Drop into our Townsville office and we will help you establish what is best for you based on your age, timeframe to retirement and current situation.
There’s no obligation, we make great coffee, and we usually have some of Louise’s homemade baking around.