We Can Help You be OK IN RETIRMENT
We know the idea of retirement can be both exciting and a bit frightening. You can’t wait to have more time for yourself, to let go of the stresses of work, but you’re worried about what this means for you financially. We can help.
From consolidating your super and maximising your assets to reducing super fund fees and understanding your entitlements with your employer and Centrelink, we know all the avenues to the most comfortable retirement.
Thinking about reducing hours at work, or even retirement?
Have you considered:
- Will you have enough?
- A transition to retirement strategy?
- How much can you get into super?
- Chat with us to see where we can help?
Working with us includes the following steps
- Looking at where you are now with your savings
- Chatting about where you see yourself in retirement, a holiday, new car maybe?
- Discussing ways we can help you make the most of your money in retirement
- Working with you to make any changes where needed
- A regular touch base to see how you're enjoying retirement
Possible outcomes for when you hit those retirement goals
- Peace of mind knowing you have a support network looking after you
- Understanding of your retirement position
- Opportunity to make changes prior to/and into retirement
- Knowledge that you don't have to go into retirement alone
Come in for a chat and we’ll explain exactly how we can help you with your retirement planning. There’s no obligation, we make great coffee, and we usually have some of Louise’s homemade baking around.