FINANCIAL PLANNING TOWNSVILLE
We love financial planning.
Having a chat and setting goals with our clients, not to mention the joy when they are achieved, gets us excited. It doesn't come without commitment and hard work which is why we believe meeting with a Financial Planner is very important.
Set time to sort out your financial planning
You probably have a dream or a number of goals you would like to accomplish. But often realising these goals is put low on the priority list while we look after our ‘day to day’. However its important to take time out to address your financial plan and make some long term goals to establish how you will roll them out.
Common Financial goals
Some common goals we’ve seen from our clients include buying a home, owning an investment property, starting a business, or enjoying a lifestyle that includes regular international travel. Like many long term goals, these all require an element of financial planning.
questions YOU MAY HAVE before VISITING A Financial Planner
- How much does it cost to see a Financial Planner?
- What happens in the meeting?
- What paperwork do I need to bring?
- How long will the meeting last?
We like to keep things simple and straightforwarD
- The first meeting is free.
- We chat about what's happened to get where you are and how we're going to move where you want to be!
- The initial meeting is informal, you can take along your loan statements and super fund details that'll be a great start otherwise this can come later.
- Allow one hour for the first meeting, we really want to get to know you.
WHAT FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
- All things superannuation - checking for lost super, making contributions, getting your investments right, looking at your fees.
- Getting ready to retire - checking your Centrelink entitlements, setting up the right retirement account, getting your investments right, looking at your fees.
- Starting or managing an investment - a savings plan, shares or managed funds?, getting your investments right, looking at your fees.
- Looking at life insurance or income protection - getting the right about of insurance, protecting you and your family, paying for the insurance from your bank account or super.
- Home loans and other loans - getting the right lender, making sure the features are right for you, fixed or variable interest?
LIKE TO get started?
Pop into our Townsville office, or give us a call.
There’s no obligation, we make great coffee, and we usually have some of Louise’s homemade baking around.